Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our trip to the Pacific Science Center

Mommy and Daddy and Greg met Auntie Chloe and Cousin Padon for a fun day at the Science

Center. We started off exploring the bug center. We built some enourmous bugs out of large puzzle pieces. Auntie Chloe modeled the antena for us. Doesn't she look great?




We watched a catepillar emerge from his cocoon by spinning this large wheel and looking thru the slots.


Then we went into the butterfly exhibit and were extra careful not to touch the bugs. Even when they touched us first.


The boys really enjoyed the toddler play area. Greg started off in the water. He situated himself next to a girl about his own age and started "sharing" her toys with her. She didn't mind but her Grandmother was pretty irked and took the girl away. I would have intervened had the girl looked at all upset but there were lots of toys and water to go around and they both seemed to be enjoying them selves, even if Grandma thought I should have been doing a better job of helping my 1-1/2 year old share more appropriatley. (read play with his own toys)


Then we went thru the rest of the Center. We played with lots of different toys.




One really fun item was the computer that takes a picture of your face. It then duplicaes a mirror image of the left or right side to show you what your face would look like if it were cemetrical. It had us in stiches.



We had a great time. I was exhausted at the end of the day. If I had a nap cart on wheels I would have tucked myself away like Paydon.



I hope we get to go again.

No comments: