Greg has been so difficult to feed these days. If it isn't a lollypop, popcorn or cereal he isn't interested. I'll ask him if he wants "x" to eat and he says yes very enthusiastically but as soon as I place the plate in front of him he shakes his head and firmly declares, nope! He doesn't want it.
Today I was selling ravioli to him, big time!
"Oh you are going to love this! Billy just finished his and he thought it was great. He ate it all and thought it was so delicious". Greg nodded with approval, took the bowl, began turning away for his little table when I said the wrong thing. "oh", I continued, "you are such a lucky boy". That was it!
"Nope!" he declared. "I not a lucky boy. Not a lucky boy". He put the bowl of ravioli on top of the trashcan and walked away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment