Your Daddy and I got you a Sand and Water table for your birthday and this was the 1st opportunity we had to give it to you.
This last week Daddy and I took a week of vacation from work and finished the backyard. It's about time. We have been living in this house for 2.5 years already with a dirt pit for a backyard.
Daddy ordered a pile of dirt that filled the driveway from side to side and about 4 feet tall. Then he ordered a pallet of rolled sod grass. The results are terrific. Now you have a nice backyard to play in. So when I saw the sun come out Daddy and I brought your play table out for a whirl.
Of course, you ignored it completly and wanted to play in the dangerous pond.
Sometimes you are such a little stinker. We turned off the pond so the noise would stop distaracting you and once you gave it a try you really seemed to enjoy the table. You tasted the sand like I knew you would and used the little shovel to move little piles of sand all over.
We'll have to make some friends and invite them over to play.
1 comment:
That's great! Your yard looks awesome, and I love the last picture of Greg playing in the sandbox, the colors are great. I also the picture of Greg upset because he couldn't play in the pond. He looks so cute.
Post a Comment