Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby approved toys

Oh silly baby. Or should that be silly mommy?

We buy you toys that are supposed to stimulate your creativity and problem solving skills but you'd rather pick your own toys. You are just as satisfied to carry the fridge magnets around the house as the magnet for the local dental office.


You love to march the broom around the house swipping it along the top of the table and counter tops seeing what you can knock to the floor.


While we waited for an hour, only to discover that was the wait to check in, it would be another hour before I would be seen, did you want the toys I had brought? Nope. After occupying you with cheese milk and cherrios I had to resort to letting you play with the car keys and my cell phone. You love them.

No comments: