Saturday, November 29, 2008

Don't expect too many posts.

I think that you threw the camera in the trash. You little stinker. You sure do love to play with the trash. Daddy is starting to wonder if the computer game that had gone missing 3 months or so back has also been sent out with the trash.
I bought you a stacking toy that you really enjoyed the first night. It is a set of 5 colorful rings that stack on a rocking base. The very top ring is very bright red and has a few beads that spin around inside over a holographic rainbow sticker. Well, that went missing after 1 day. Daddy thought it would turn up in time. It hasn't and I can only assume that you put it in your favorite hiding place, the trash can. I have looked underneath the entertainment center, in the toy baskets, the dog's toy basket, under the couch, under the computer desk, behind the couch.Our home is tiny and I don't think there are any other places it could be. I would have seen some proof by now if you had feed it to Benny like the refrigerator magnets. Oh well. We have the other 4 rings to stack.

But the camera! Oh baby, why did you throw the camera away? There were months of pictures that had not been saved off the memory card. Like the fun trips we have taken. Now we cannot share with your Auntie Chloe and cousin Padon the good time we had at the Seattle Science Center. Those pictures cannot be replaced by going to the electronics store and purchasing a new camera. I am still crossing my fingers and hoping that I will find that camera hidden in some clever little spot and that it was not inadvertently taken out with the trash.

Well, we'll need to replace that camera soon. We need it to welcome your new baby brother Billy.

Don't worry Greg. We still love you. Your antics keep us amused and entertained. You silly baby.

No comments: