Saturday, November 29, 2008

We have the best parks

The thing about Puyallup I love the most are the parks.
We have a beautiful down town library. The art work that surrounds the building is beautiful and interesting.
As I took Greg out of the Van and walked across the parking lot with him on my hip, he took his left hand and turned my chin so that my face was looking at him and gave me a gentle kiss on the mouth. Baby I'm yours. These surprise tender moments make everything worth while.

We played on the play ground for a while it was already after 3:30 and it was starting to get dark. There weren't any friends there today to play with. I think I waited too late in the day. We played until you walked away and led us into the library.
I held your hand and we walked back to the children's area. You dragged the bead on wires toy over to the toy box where you climbed inside. There were a couple of boys that you played with. After trying to take their toys and give them yours you rediscovered the kid's computer. You waited your turn, not very patiently, and tried the Sponge Bob Typing game. You never did get the hang of it but you did have fun acting like a grown up. You listened thru the head phones, tapped on the keyboard and clicked with the mouse. Finally it was time to leave.
I got a couple books checked out. You cleverly waited until I was tied up at the check out kiosk to go thru the employees gate. It was a swing gate that is hip high on me but face high on you. I told you to come back and you ignored me so adeptly. You gave the gate a test push and boy were you surprised when it came back and crashed into your face. It knocked you down and of course there were very loud tears. Oh baby. I think you are destined to learn things the heard way.

No comments: