Greg was very gentle for the first half hour or so and then he started kiking the butterflies with his feet. When he brought his feet down he touched Billy. With his attention redirected onto his brother, he brought his foot back and pressed down and hard on Billy's thigh in a curious and menicing way, earning him other time out! I have to watch these two like a hawk. I'm not sure what he was going for. Maybe he was just trying to get any kind of responce or recognition out of the baby. Either way he needs to be gentle even if I have to remind him every five miunutes.
Oh! I was just signing off. I put Billy in the bouncer to nap and let Greg out of time out and began updating photos in the computer. Cutie pie Greg brought the teddy bear over to the mat and laid him down, one hand under his head and one under his bum and I swear he said, "night, night"! My heart melts.
3 comments:
Great pictures! You have such cute boys.
Although, I must say that it looks like Greg is about to take a bite out of Billy in the first picture. Look at those crazed eyes!! :D
I also like that it is called a "tummy time mat" when the baby doesn't spend any time on his tummy! (I know, this is just temporary thing. Someday the baby will use it like it's supposed to be used.) :)
No, he does use it like that. There is a little chest kidney shaped pillow that you can't see because it is behind Greg.
I remember when Erin brough Ivor home and I came over a few weeks later. Eliot threw herself onto the floor next to him (I want to say he was on a tummy mat thing too) and she layed on his outstretched arm like he laided it out for her to rest her neck on. And then she proceeded to grab his wrist and rock back and forth, pretty hard, and he didn't make a peep, didn't grimace, and didn't cry, and I didn't know what to do except to think, I wonder if she can pull his arm out his socket. Right then Erin came running over and said something along the lines of don't do that and you have to be gentle with Ivor. About 10 minutes later she was jumping back and forth over him. I think babies to toddlers must be the most facsinating things especially if they are like Padon and absolutely in love with baby dolls, especially if it is giving them fond memories about what it was like to be a baby which my Girl Friend's Guide to Toddlers book was saying sometimes happens when you bring a new baby home. Like that now makes me a know it all.:) The pictures are super cute!
Post a Comment