Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun in our wading pool

I bought us a little wading pool for the front lawn. I thought that "if I set it up, they would come" and some little friends would materialize for Greg to play with. Nope, but we had fun anyway.


Wayne and I sat in lawn chairs and Billy lounged on a blanket and napped in his bouncer. Greg had a great time.

I don't remeber what happened, probably screaming, but here is a picture of Greg sneaking out of time out.

We split a seam in the pool so it is in the "shop" for repairs. (read garage until mommy gets around to gluing the seam shut)

2 comments:

joansy said...

What a cool pool! Maybe it will draw some kids later in the summer.

Dear Baby said...

It was something like 85 degrees that day and no kids out in the neighborhood. I think all the kids must be enrolled in summer camp day camp things because it doesn't seem like summer around here. Everyone really only materializes outdoors in the late afernoon. ANd then everyone is outside.