I decided he needed to wear it at least once. Then we went for a walk around the neighborhood.
We saw some boys having loads of fun with a garden hose and I had to laugh when I saw Greg's expression. He had never seen such a site!
On our way back home our neigbors were out front. We blew some bubbles toghether and hung out. Greg played with our neighbor Colt. Colt was out watering his front lawn and Greg kept running thru the water. Colt woud stop spraying just intime to miss Greg and then start spraying on the opposite side. Colt shot me a sideways glance and said, "your mom is going to get mad at me if I get you wet..." Greg looked like he was ready to go to church on Easter. He deffinetly didn't look like his normal ruff and tumble self in his rock band shirt and sweat shorts. After I explained that the outfit was a gift from Grandma the adults laughed and Colt said that Greg didn't normally look like such a yuppie. That cracked me up. A yuppie. Nope, today was a vaction from my tough guy.
1 comment:
I laughed so hard reading this!
Post a Comment