Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aunt "Cwowie" came to visit

I was hoping for the stellar weather that we'd been having when I planed the visit. Instead it was a comfortable almost 70 degrees and overcast. Eh, it was okay weather.
After Chloe came over we ate lunch and packed in the Van for a trip to the park. We were surprised by the Farmer's market. And, lucky us, the wadding pool was open! I thought it was too cool and it would be closed. The boys took turns playing in the play ground and in the wadding pool. Afterwards we went into the library for more playing.



The boys were exhausted from all that playing and fell asleep in the van on the way home. Chloe and I took the opportunity to stop in at the new Sonic Burger. I was pretty disappointed. It was a greasy gut bomb. For 3 months now people have been parking around the block to get in. Huh. Maybe it is the milk shakes or something else. I guess I picked wrong. Any way, it was fabulous to get to eat and visit without waking the boys from their naps. By the time we got home they were well rested.

After the boys went to bed Chloe and I stayed up and watched a video. Then Chloe introduced me to the funniest website ever. http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

No comments: