You took two unassisted steps with an audience. I wish we were able to record the moment. Oh well, there will be others.
You also said, "baby". I'm convinced that you know what you said, your dad isn't so sure. You say Mom pretty regularly but you haven't seemed to realize that Dad has a name. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.
You had a lot of fun visiting with the whole family. Your Auntie Jane was there capturing history with her camera. You wore your Uncle Jason’s cap and acted silly.
You had a lot of fun visiting with the whole family. Your Auntie Jane was there capturing history with her camera. You wore your Uncle Jason’s cap and acted silly.
Grandma made a wonderful meal that you finally were able to take part in. It is satisfying for me to share my dinner with you and have you pulled up next to the table.
The next time we get together it will be for your 1st birthday. Wow!



2 comments:
I like your new layout. I also like playing photographer! :D
Yay, first steps!
Post a Comment