He is infuriating!
I gave him a rawhide bone and about 10 minutes into it I hear him whimpering. I race around the counter to find out what the matter is to discover that his upper lip is wedged into the knot in the end. I try to turn the bone to see if it will come out but I only make the pain worse. Benny yanks his head away and holds the bone in his mouth. Still whining in pain. I turn around looking for a tool, anything to help me free him with out making the pain worse. A pair of pliers! I can crack it open. I get the pliers from the garage and think now I need something to prevent me from squashing his lip. I grab my long Toyota key. I race back to the dog to discover....
He is fine. And he has eaten my lunch.
I gave him a rawhide bone and about 10 minutes into it I hear him whimpering. I race around the counter to find out what the matter is to discover that his upper lip is wedged into the knot in the end. I try to turn the bone to see if it will come out but I only make the pain worse. Benny yanks his head away and holds the bone in his mouth. Still whining in pain. I turn around looking for a tool, anything to help me free him with out making the pain worse. A pair of pliers! I can crack it open. I get the pliers from the garage and think now I need something to prevent me from squashing his lip. I grab my long Toyota key. I race back to the dog to discover....
He is fine. And he has eaten my lunch.
I set the rice down on the chair in a panic to rescue the dog and he took his opportunity. Mommy is a stooge.
2 comments:
Oh, that is so sad! But I must admit, I laughed.
You know what I realized yesterday? Benny totally got you on an April Fool's prank.
Post a Comment